We are looking for an experienced, caring and engaged Administration Manager.
The successful applicant will have demonstrated knowledge of:
- Bookkeeping or financial management (experience and credentials required)
- Hospitality or senior living
- Experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Accounting, and payroll software
- A wide range of office duties including but not limited to reception and computer proficiency
- Office procedures including email, phone communications and record keeping
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
They will have the ability to:
- Create and maintain a friendly and welcoming environment to build relationships with our clients and team
- Obtain a city, provincial or out-of-province police check
- Must be bondable
- Work individually and in a team setting, as well as provide leadership in organizing and implementing office procedures
- Work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Provide general assistance duties for the Administrator
- Organize and schedule meetings with customers/clients
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position with a salary range on offer of $48,000- $54,000 per annum. Benefits include three weeks paid vacation per year, 13 paid days general holidays (statutory and civic) per year and ability to participate in health insurance and pension matching plan.
Please email your resume and cover letter to: HR@misericordiaterrace.ca. Include the job title in the subject line.