Maintenance and Security Manager
We are looking for an experienced, caring and engaged Maintenance and Security Manager.
The successful applicant will have knowledge of:
- Operation and routine maintenance of building systems
- Building safety practices
- Emergency maintenance situations and response
- Property maintenance software
- Generator preventative maintenance
- Working with and creating budgets
They will have the ability to:
- Undertake minor building repairs and maintenance
- Commission work from trades and check performance
- Write reports and keep records
- Work independently and make independent decisions. Individual initiative and flexibility
- Be physically able to perform assigned duties that may involve medium to heavy lifting
- Provide after-hours emergency call out
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position with a salary range on offer of $50,000- $60,000 per annum. Benefits include three weeks paid vacation per year, 13 paid days general holidays per year and ability to participate in health insurance and pension matching plan.
Please email your resume and cover letter to: HR@misericordiaterrace.ca. Include the job title in the subject line.