Misericordia Terrace offers older adults independent, active and healthy living in the heart of Winnipeg.
Find our 2023 rates on the sign up page here!
Nestled in a charming West Broadway neighbourhood, Misericordia Terrace offers safe and convenient living a stone’s throw away from:
- Misericordia Health Centre services
- Shops, restaurants, pharmacy, Cornish Library and other amenities
- Active living bus routes and bike paths
- Walking paths throughout The Gates, Wolseley and River Heights
- Parks and green spaces
- Assiniboine River access
NOW OPEN! Check out our competitive rates—see our brochure for more details.
Misericordia Terrace is proud to offer non-profit, independent assisted living suites. Additionally, reduced rent units will be available for people with lower incomes. Financial Assistance is provided by the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation, allowing rents in 30 one-bedroom units to be more affordable than our normal non-profit rental prices. See our brochure for rates.
Monthly rent includes:
- Spacious one-bedroom or two-bedroom suite plus access to shared areas: lounges, recreation and meeting space, spectacular rooftop patio and more
- Water, electricity, heating and air conditioning
- Lunch and dinner served every day in our airy dining room
- Personal medical alert system for each resident by Victoria Lifeline
- Weekly housekeeping and regular garbage collection
- Compact refrigerator, microwave, and washer / dryer in each suite
- All suites equipped with 5-foot wide shower
- Full accessible building for ease of mobility
- Building maintenance and repairs
- On-site management
- Social / recreational activities with on-site staff
- Skywalk connection to Misericordia Health Centre and parkade
- Plus, an array of additional services all designed to support independent and healthy living
Monthly rent does not include:
- Telephone, cable TV, or internet
- Reserved parking at Misericordia Health Centre parkade